Easy to follow homestyle recipe for making delicious and tender boneless pork loin pieces prepared fully on the stovetop.
Boneless Pork Loin Recipe
Pork loin is a popular cut of meat in our household that is most often used to prepare grilled pork chops and tender pulled pork sandwiches. Although occasionally we’ll pick up ground pork to make these tasty spring rolls or a cut of pork shoulder for the barbeque. This stovetop pork loin recipe using a boneless cut of meat, cooks slowly over a low temperature ensuring a tender and soft meaty main dish.
Simmering in a deep dish frying pan along with a mixture of onion, garlic, water and wine; the prepared pork loin absorbs much of the flavorful juices. Add some fresh chopped parsley or green onions to complete the tasty dish.
Easy Stovetop Pork Loin Recipe
- 6-7 inch long pork loin cubed, boneless
- salt and pepper
- 2 onions halved or quartered
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 2 cups water hot
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup white wine
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cut pork into cubes approx. 2"x2" in size. Add a dash of salt and pepper and place in the fridge overnight to marinate.
- In a deep dish frying pan, add cubed pork, halved onions and garlic cloves.
- Add water and oil.
- Place on low temperature and cook on the stoveop for 1.5 hours.
- At 40 minutes of cooking, check if the water has evaporated. If so, add another cup of hot water. Mix.
- After 1 hour cooking, add white wine or alternatively, 1 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Continue mixing and cooking for another 20-30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions or parsley if desired.
Serve Alongside these Dishes:
Serve your pork loin alongside any one of these homestylesides:
- maple bacon brussel sprouts,
- cooked flat beans and tomato,
- rice and peas
- Croatian swiss chard with potatoes.
Bon appetit and enjoy!
Like it? Pin it for later!