Hello and welcome!
We’re Sonja, Jane and Branka (our mom).
We live in separate cities in the southern area of Ontario, Canada.
Our mom Branka is the amazing cook and modern homesteader in our family. Our parents brought that European way of life with them when they came to Canada in the mid-70’s. Home cooked meals, thriving gardens and a pantry filled with homemade preserves and jams are simply the norm.
Jane has four kids between the ages of 5-13. She’s not the best cook 🙂 , but is trying to learn and share that love of cooking in her kids.
Sonja has one beautiful daughter – she’s a pretty great cook and always excited to try new foods and recipes.
What you’ll find at Sustain My Cooking Habit
On these pages you’ll find:
- delicious, nutritious and simple recipes for the home cook;
- ideas and tutorials to make your garden thrive;
- tips for incorporating the modern homesteading lifestyle into your every day.
Interested in more?
Here are our latest posts:
- Simple and Savory Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Beginning Gardener Series – Part 3 : How to Prepare a Garden Bed for Planting
- Beginner Gardening Series – Part 2: Supplies Needed for a Backyard Garden
- Simple & Tasty Romano Bean Salad Recipe
- How to Cook Dried Beans
Have a question, idea or just want to say hi? Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org . Or find us on any of our social channels.
Thank you for stopping by!