This is the perfect time of year to make and enjoy a delicious caramel apple cider bourbon cocktail.
We’re excited to share this simple recipe for making an apple cider cocktail using two varieties of North American whiskey. The combination of a light peach flavored bourbon along with a salted caramel whiskey and distinct apple cider makes for a flavorful cocktail.
In our house, we love the taste of apple cider. Although we typically use our homemade apple cider vinegar for making a fresh vinaigrette dressing, a simple hot apple cider hits the spot on a cool Autumn day!
Caramel Apple Cider with Bourbon
- 1 oz Crown Royal Apple Canadian Whiskey
- 1 oz Salted Caramel Flavored Whiskey
- 3 oz apple cider
- 1 oz Ginger Ale
- 3 apple slices to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, add the liquors, cider and ice.
- Shake to combine.
- Top with Ginger Ale.
- Garnish with apple slices.
Calories: 293kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 7mgPotassium: 298mgFiber: 2gSugar: 35gVitamin A: 86IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 27mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Tag @sustainmycookinghabit or #sustainmycookinghabit!
More Easy to Make Cocktail Recipes:
- Perfect peach and blackberry vodka cocktail
- Easy mango margarita cocktail on the rocks
- Luscious peach bellini
Do you have a favorite Fall cocktail recipe?
Like it? Pin it for later!