If you’re craving an iced cocktail that’ll satisfy your thirst or simply to spark sweet memories of summer, this spicy mango margarita on the rocks is one to try!
There’s nothing quite like a delicious cocktail to enjoy while relaxing, especially out on the patio! I love to mix up mine between this simple peach bellini, peach and blackberry vodka cocktail and this mango margarita recipe!
Fruit flavoured margaritas are in my opinion the absolute best. They add a boldness to the cocktail you wouldn’t otherwise get. Other must-try fruits to add to a classsic margarita recipe are pineapples, strawberries and lychee.
The “spice” or more like the “kick” you get in this margarita comes from the slices of jalapeño. Take it from me, it is not a drink you will soon forget! Just be prepared to make a larger batch as you’ll get tired of sharing.
What to Serve with this Mango Margarita:
If you’re looking for good pairings to serve along side this mango margarita on the rocks, give one of these Mexican-inspired recipes a try:
- Easy taco salad recipe
- Any of these family game’s night appetizers, such as guacamole, spinach dip and nachos
- crispy chicken strips
- baked enchilada pasta
Spicy Mango Margarita on the Rocks
- 1-2 slices jalapeño
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- 1.5 oz tequila
- 1 oz sweetened lime juice
- 1 lime
- 3 oz mango juice
- Prepare your glass. Fill glass with ice.
- Rim a glass with a slice of lime and dip into salt (optional)
- Combine jalapeño, frozen mango, cilantro, and juice from half of lime in a separate glass.
- Gently muddle the ingredients for about 30 seconds.
- Add tequila, sweetened lime juice and mango juice.
- Strain into prepared glass, garnish, and enjoy!
Like it? Pin it for later!