One of our ultimate favourite summer cocktails is a Peach Bellini. It’s our go-to summer drink recipe whenever we’re hosting a small party (or even those rare date-nights in).
It can be prepared in advance and served as the guests arrive. On a hot summer day, there’s not much better than sitting back and relaxing with a cold refreshing glass. And if you are not much of a barmaid or mixologist like ourselves, you’ll appreciate how easy and simple this recipe is. With only two main ingredients, you really can’t go wrong. Really.
For a tasty, colourful and festive alternative, try our layered peppermint shooter!
Luscious Peach Bellini
- 750 ml Sparkling wine
- 1 L Peach juice/cocktail or fresh pureed peaches
- Ice cubes
- Cut strawberries or any other seasonal fruit for garnish
- Fill pitcher with sparkling wine.
- Add peach juice. Stir.
- Add ice cubes to keep drink cool.
- Garnish with cut strawberries (or any seasonal fruit for additional flavour and colour).
Pour into a pretty glass and enjoy!
What is your favourite summer cocktail?