With a unique combination of bananas, apple sauce and shredded coconuts, these soft and chewy diabetic cookies recipe is a tasty treat for everyone.
Chewy and Soft Diabetic Cookie Recipe
Since our father was diagnosed with diabetes later in his life, our mom challenged herself to make low-sugar dessert recipes that he as well as the rest of the family would still enjoy. So these diabetic cookies made with stevia sugar, bananas, unsweetened apple sauce and shreddded coconuts is a really nice option.
Not only are they tasty without being overly sweet, they are soft and chewy with a cake-like texture.
More Homestyle Recipes using Stevia Sugar
Diabetic Banana Cookie Recipe using Stevia Sugar
- Mix butter, stevia, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt all together.
- When well combined, add one egg and unsweetened apple sauce and mashed bananas.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet mixture and continue mixing with hook attachment.
- Lastly add coconut flakes and mix just until combined with a wooden spoon.
- Scoop a ½ tbsp of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in an oven for 370F for 16 minutes.
Other Delicious Cookie Recipes to Make
What’s better than homemade cookies right out of the oven? These tasty dessert treats are a delight to make and enjoy.
- Soft and Chewy Zucchini Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Perfect Pear Cookies
- Scrumptious Carrot Cake Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thankyou so much for stopping by to visit us here on the blog. We’d love to know how your batch of banana cookies turned in the comments below!
Like it? Pin it for later!