It really can’t get much easier than this tasty baked chicken drumsticks recipe the whole family will love.
Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Baked to perfection, drumsticks will come out crispy yet deliciously juicy requiring minimal prep work. Simply wash, season and then place in the oven to bake until golden brown. Remaining tender on the inside while crispy on the outside, it’s the best combination of texture.
Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- Preheat the oven at 380F.
- Remove drumsticks from packaging and wash. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the drumsticks in a bowl or large plate to dash with salt and pepper.
- Mix Vegeta (or other Italian seasoning) and red paprika together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over all sides of the drumsticks.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle paper with vegetable oil.
- Place prepared drumsticks on parchment paper.
- Bake at 380F, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 30 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Pierce with a knife. If red juices are released, leave drumsticks to cook longer.
- Serve hot.
Side Dishes To Serve with These Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Traditional Swiss chard and potatoes
- Delicious and Creamy dill pickle potato salad
- Easy Frozen perogies with breadcrumbs
Like it? Pin it for later!