It really can’t get much easier than this tasty baked chicken drumsticks recipe the whole family will love.
Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Baked to perfection, drumsticks will come out crispy yet deliciously juicy requiring minimal prep work. Simply wash, season and then place in the oven to bake until golden brown. Remaining tender on the inside while crispy on the outside, it’s the best combination of texture.
For other homestyle chicken recipes, try this classic crispy batter-fried chicken wings recipe and crispy chicken strips recipe.
Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Easy baked chicken drumsticks recipe will come out crispy yet deliciously juicy and tender with minimal prep-work.
- 2 lbs 1 dozen chicken drumsticks
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp Vegeta or other Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Preheat the oven at 380F.
- Remove drumsticks from packaging and wash. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the drumsticks in a bowl or large plate to dash with salt and pepper.
- Mix Vegeta (or other Italian seasoning) and red paprika together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over all sides of the drumsticks.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle paper with vegetable oil.
- Place prepared drumsticks on parchment paper.
- Bake at 380F, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 30 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Pierce with a knife. If red juices are released, leave drumsticks to cook longer.
- Serve hot.
Calories: 171kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 18gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 483mgPotassium: 226mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 72IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Tag @sustainmycookinghabit or #sustainmycookinghabit!
Side Dishes To Serve with These Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Traditional Swiss chard and potatoes
- Delicious and Creamy dill pickle potato salad
- Easy Frozen perogies with breadcrumbs
Like it? Pin it for later!
Keto Super Bowl Recipes | Oh Snap! Let's Eat!
Sunday 10th of January 2021
[…] Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe […]
Wednesday 4th of November 2020
I LOVE this! So easy, so yummy. I will make this a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!
How to Cook Swiss Chard - Sustain My Cooking Habit
Sunday 30th of August 2020
[…] as a side dish alongside baked chicken drumsticks or homestyle grilled chicken shish kabobs or serve the Swiss chard and garlic over top of cooked […]