These miniature blueberry cheescakes are not only delicious and moist but also adorabl!
Bite-Sized Blueberry Cheesecake
Each individual mini blueberry cheesecake is packed full of flavour with a graham cracker crusted bottom, moist cream cheese and fresh blueberry filling and topped with a soft cinnamon and brown sugar crumble.
Cupcake pans filled with small cupcake liners makes for easy removal and serving. Making them a perfect dessert to take to a birthday picnic or other potluck gathering!
Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 – 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh Blueberries
Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners.
- Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until combined and smooth.
- Beat in the sour cream, vanilla and salt until combined.
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined.
- Mix in the fresh blueberries.
- Scoop 2 ½ tbsp of the cheesecake mixture into the crust.
- Bake in the oven for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are firm and a really light golden brown starts to form.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool for a few hours in the fridge.
Crumble Topping Ingredients
- Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Using your fingers, mix ingredients together until combined and crumble like.
- Top the cheesecake with the crumble. Place some fresh blueberries on top.
Storing Blueberry Cheesecake:
Keep the mini blueberry cheesecakes refridgerated until serving, they can be kept in the fridge for several days.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes to Try:
Here are some simple dessert recipes to try using fresh blueberries and other fresh berries and fruit.
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- Light blueberry muffins with sour cream
- Best-ever banana bread
- 20+ Fresh berry desserts
Like it? Pin it for later!