With it’s delicious and sweet creamy cheesecake filling and luscious, juicy fresh berries, this easy no-bake blueberry cream pie makes for the ultimate summertime indulgence.
I’m a BIG fan of no-bake cheesecakes. Any dessert that can be prepared in just a few minutes then put aside to chill is a recipe favourite. A classic cream cheese filling spread over a sweet graham cracker crumb crust and topped with fresh seasonal blueberries, the prep time for this sweet dessert is less than 10 minutes.
This simple cheesecake recipe is perfect for small group gatherings, pot lucks or even just for the family to enjoy. Although it’s topped with fresh blueberries, this cream pie recipe can also be made with other seasonal fruits and berries, such as slices peaches and strawberries.
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1-pint blueberries
- 3 tablespoons apple jelly
How to Make Blueberry Cream Pie
Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
Whip the cream in a separate mixing bowl and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
Scrape filling into the graham cracker crust and spread it evenly into the pie shell and top with blueberries.
Heat the apple jelly in a small pan over low heat until liquified.
Spread over the top of the blueberries with a brush.
Chill for 4 hours prior to serving to allow pie to set. Enjoy!
For more delicious desserts made with berries:
For more delicious desserts made with fresh or frozen berries, check out these recipes:
- Best ever strawberry and rhubarb crisp
- Sweet mulberry jam
- Round up of 20+ fresh berry desserts to try
- Blueberry muffins with sour cream
Blueberry Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust for pie shell crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened for filling
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar for filling
- 1 tsp vanilla for filling
- 3/4 cup heavy cream for filling
- 1 pint blueberries
- 3 tbsp apple jelly
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Whip the cream in a separate mixing bowl and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Scrape filling into the graham cracker crust and spread it evenly into the pie shell.
- Top with blueberries.
- Heat the apple jelly in a small pan over low heat until liquified.
- Spread over the top of the blueberries with a brush.
- Chill for 4 hours prior to serving to allow pie to set.
60+ Must-Try Easy Blueberry Recipes
Sunday 27th of September 2020
[…] 27. Blueberry Cream Pie […]
Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes - Sustain My Cooking Habit
Saturday 15th of August 2020
[…] Blueberry Cream Pie […]