Looking for easy meal ideas to make through the week? With it’s minimal prep, this unbreaded oven baked chicken wings recipe is just what you’re looking for.
Super Easy to Make Unbreaded Chicken Wings
Baked to perfect, the chicken wings remain crispy and golden on the outside with tender and juicy meat on the inside. The recipe is prepared the same as our classic baked chicken drumsticks, except it requires less time to bake in the oven. Fully baked in 40 minutes, this is a great meal option for any day of the week.
Some days there is just not enough time to get everything on your list done so making meal time easier is a must. Spending more time at the table enjoying the meals with family instead of spending it in the kitchen preparing dinner is what’s most important.
Easy Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
- Preheat the oven at 380F.
- Remove chicken wings from packaging and wash. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the wings in a bowl or large plate to dash with salt and pepper.
- Mix Vegeta (or other Italian seasoning) and red paprika together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over all sides of the wings.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle paper with vegetable oil.
- Place prepared chicken wings on parchment paper.
- Bake at 380F, uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 20 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Side Dishes To Serve Alongside these Baked Chicken Wings:
Any one of these delicious sides, will pair perfectly with easy baked chicken wings. I love that while the wings are baking in the oven, the stovetop is free to prepare a tasty side dish to go along with dinner.
Like it? Pin it for later!