A wonderfully moist and not overly sweet, this perfectly marbled bundt cake recipe is a family and friend’s favorite dessert.
Delicious and Moist Bundt Cake
The beauty in this bundt cake recipe is of course the marbled effect of the delicious cake. To achieve a similar effect, use a large serving spoon to alternate between the vanilla and cocoa batter while transferring into a bundt-shaped cake pan. Work in layers as you make your way around the pan and alternate the colors between each layer as welll. Continue this method until both the vanilla and cocoa batters are inside the pan.
As the cake bakes, the smooth, swirled pattern will form inside the pan to be discovered only after the first slice is cut. Offering that first slice of cake to someone is a delight to enjoy.
Perfectly Marbled Bundt Cake Recipe
- Mix together eggs and powdered sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add 1 cup plain yogurt. Add 1 cup oil slowly while mixing.
- When nice and fluffy, add 3 cups flour and 1 tsp baking powder and continue mixing until blended.
- Divide the mixture in half.
- In one batter, add 2 tbsp cocoa powder and mix together.
- Grease the bundt pan with butter.
- Pre-heat oven at 375F.
- Using a large serving spoon, alternate between the vanilla batter and brown batter on the first layer until the bottom of the pan is covered. For the 2nd layer, switch to brown batter and vanilla batter. And continue until better is all in the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- When removed from the oven, flip it upside down on a clean dish cloth.
- Moisten another cloth with warm water and cover the bottom of the pan. The steam will help to release the cake from the bundt pan.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes. Help with a knife to release any other areas that are stuck to the pan.
- Let it cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and vanilla sugar sifted.
Like it? Pin it for later!