Loaded with colorful sprinkles and candy eggs, the whole family will love this easy, no-bake Easter fudge recipe. Make a batch to gift is a fun Easter chocolate recipe instead of the traditional chocolate bunny!
No-Bake Easter Fudge Recipe
What’s easier than a no-bake dessert? I can’t think of anything aside from a store bought dessert of course!
And in fact, we have a few other homemade dessert recipes that don’t require any baking at all! Check out this easy, no-bake birds nest cookies using pretzel sticks and these no-bake chocolate truffles with oreos as well as these raffaello coconut balls to name just a few.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Should you chose to purchase through these links we make a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure here.
Traditionally we make fudge around the Christmas holiday so we’re adding a new family tradition with this Easter chocolate fudge recipe.
Since it’s so easy to make, the older kids will even be able to prepare it! We’ve added some colorful sprinkles, M&M’s and Whopper Eggs but you can also do without one or all of these if you don’t have on hand.
This no bake chocolate fudge recipe (with white chocolate) is poured into a large dish and then cut into squares after settling. Be creative and use a cute Easter-themed cookie cutter for a fun twist!
Place a few pieces in a cellophane baggie and add this yummy Easter fudge to all the Easter baskets this year.
How long do you boil fudge to get to soft ball stage?
To ensure that you get a smooth silky texture to your fudge do not over boil the ingredients. Use a medium temperature (not too hot). Continuously stir and monitor the fudge until the ingredients are completely melted together, about 10 minutes and then remove from heat.
Easy Easter Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cups Easter M&M’s
- 2 cups Easter Shimmery Whopper Eggs
- 2 cups Easter Sprinkles
- Line an 8"x8" square pan with parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate chips, milk, and butter into a medium sauce pan over low to medium heat.
- Stir mixture continuously until melted. Remove from heat.
- Mix in 1 cup of the M&M’s, whopper eggs and sprinkles until combined with the fudge mixture.
- Pour the fudge into the pan and spread out. Top with remaining candy and sprinkles.
- Set aside on the counter overnight to harden.
- Once hardened, cut into 1 inch squares.
Like it? Pin it for later!