The kids will love this Easter chocolate fudge loaded with colorful sprinkles and with no-baking involved, you’ll certainly love how easy it is to make!
No Bake Easter Fudge Recipe
What’s easier than a no-bake dessert? I can’t think of anything aside from a store bought dessert of course! And in fact, we have a few other homemade dessert recipes that don’t require any baking at all! Check out this easy, no-bake birds nest cookies using pretzel sticks and these no-bake chocolate truffles with oreos as well as these raffaello coconut balls to name just a few.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Should you chose to purchase through these links we make a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure here.
Traditionally we make fudge around the Christmas holiday so we’re adding a new family tradition with this Easter chocolate fudge recipe. And because it’s so easy to make, the older kids will even be able to prepare it! We’ve added some colorful sprinkles, M&M’s and Whopper Eggs but you can also do without one or all of these if you don’t have on hand.
Easy Easter Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cups Easter M&M’s
- 2 cups Easter Shimmery Whopper Eggs
- 2 cups Easter Sprinkles
- Line a 8×8 square pan with parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate chips, milk, and butter into a medium pot over low to medium heat.
- Stir mixture until melted.
- Mix in 1 cup of the M&M’s, whopper eggs and sprinkles until combined.
- Pour the fudge into the pan and top with remaining candy and sprinkles.
- Set aside on the counter overnight to harden.
- Once hardened, cut into 1 inch squares.
Like it? Pin it for later!