Made with fresh mint and cranberries, this simple tequila cranberry spritzer recipe is both light and refreshing.
Cranberry Tequila Spritzer Cocktail
Although mostly Summer comes to mind when I think about cool, refreshing cocktails, I love the versatility of this cranberry tequila spritzer recipe. With it’s fresh cranberries and soothing mint, it seems to be the perfect drink to enjoy over the holidays and throughout the Winter season.
Tequila Cranberry Spritzer
- 1 cup Silver Tequila
- ½ cup Cranberry Liquor
- 2 cup Cranberry Juice
- 3 cups Cranberry Seltzer water
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- In a medium pitcher add all ingredients in the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint and cranberries.
Do you have a favorite go-to cocktail? If so, let us know know in the comments below!
More Delicious Cocktails to Make at Home
Like it? Pin it for later!