Blueberry Cream Pie Recipe
A delicious cream cheese filling spread over a sweet graham cracker crumb crust and topped with fresh seasonal blueberries.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust for pie shell crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened for filling
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar for filling
- 1 tsp vanilla for filling
- 3/4 cup heavy cream for filling
- 1 pint blueberries
- 3 tbsp apple jelly
Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
Whip the cream in a separate mixing bowl and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
Scrape filling into the graham cracker crust and spread it evenly into the pie shell.
Top with blueberries.
Heat the apple jelly in a small pan over low heat until liquified.
Spread over the top of the blueberries with a brush.
Chill for 4 hours prior to serving to allow pie to set.