Yellow Pole Bean Salad
With tender, meaty yellow pole beans and juicy cherry tomatoes, this simple pole bean salad is the perfect side to any summer meal.
Servings: 4 people
- 6 cups long beans cut into 3-4 inch lengths
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ sweet onion such as Vidalia or Spanish finely sliced
- ½ cup broad-leaf or curled parsley coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup olive or grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsps white or rice vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Blanch the beans in lightly salted boiling water for 12-15 minutes until soft but not mushy.
Let cool then toss with tomatoes, onion, parsley, oil and vinegar. Enjoy!