Yellow Pole Bean Salad
With tender, meaty yellow pole beans and juicy cherry tomatoes, this simple pole bean salad is the perfect side to any summer meal.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time17 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 6 cups long beans cut into 3-4 inch lengths
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ sweet onion such as Vidalia or Spanish finely sliced
- ½ cup broad-leaf or curled parsley coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup olive or grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsps white or rice vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Blanch the beans in lightly salted boiling water for 12-15 minutes until soft but not mushy.
Let cool then toss with tomatoes, onion, parsley, oil and vinegar. Enjoy!