Easy Spring Mix Salad Recipe
There's finally some green in the garden! We harvested beet leaves, kale, boston and romaine lettuce for this easy and delicious spring mix salad recipe.
Servings: 4 people
Spring Mix Salad
- 1 cup beet greens
- 1 cup kale greens coarsely chopped
- 2 cups lettuce leaves such as red leaf, or Boston
- 1/4 cup chives or green onions chopped
Creamy Dill Dressing
- 1/2 cup light sour cream (1%)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh dill weed chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
Zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash all of the lettuce and leafy greens and dry thoroughly.
Toss together all of the salad ingredients.
Combine ingredients to make the dressing of choice in separate dishes. Serve on the side or toss with the salad.