Simple Strawberry and Kale Salad
Savour the garden fresh flavours of early summer with this simple and refreshing strawberry and kale salad idea.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 large leaf each of green and purple kale
- 4-5 beet leaves
- handful of Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsps rice vinegar
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder or crushed fresh garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash and dry the lettuce and kale.
Break up the greens into bite sized pieces.
Add the remainder of the ingredients and toss. Enjoy!